FYI My computer is on the fritz so none of my messengers are working and I'm not going to download them again until the tech comes to look at it.
I'm very sad...:(
That is why I'm very quiet lately
Luckily I have myyy Piven to keep me company *bursts into tears and puts Entourage in*
List 6 of your favorite songs of the moment in your own lj and then tag 6 others to do the same.
I tag...Kelly *mwahs*, Bianca, Mikey [luff you], Nikki [for when she gets back] and...ALY!
1. "Haunted" | Poe
2. "White Houses" | Vanessa Carlton
3. "Fearless" |The Bravery
4. "Hurt" | Nine Inch Nails
5. "What Happens Tomorrow" |Duran Duran
6. "Smack My Bitch Up" | Prodigy
Who was your first best friend? Katie Vance
Who have been some of the most influential people in your life? My Gram[awww I love her to death], Paula Kaiser[for so many reasons], My Uncle[this man has overcome a lot of hardships, including immigrating to American] and the real life Vera Drake[loads of reasons there]
Do you usually have one best friend or a lot of close friends? It really all depends, I guess now I have a lot of close friends, it's kinda hard to have just one best friend for me now
Do you believe people of the opposite sex can be best friends and not lovers? Yes, of course!
Have you ever fallen in love with a friend? Yep, and it wasn't pretty.
1. How much money is in your wallet right now? about 40 bucks
2. How much money would you need in the bank to feel secure? Rich? At least a $1000 for me
3. If someone gave you $100, no strings attached, what would you do with it? Put it in my bank account and have a shopping spree on Amazon
4. If someone gave you $1 Million, no strings attached, what would you do with it? *spazzes* I would buy a house and then a new car, and because I should so something somewhat good with it, put it in my college fund.
5. How much does something have to cost before it starts counting as "real" money, as a purchase to be considered and evaluated, but below which you'll buy without really thinking about it? I would say for me...around $100...